Since 1994, Laura Edgerton, the firm’s founding immigration attorney, has routinely and successfully represented the following clients with U.S. immigration matters ranging from temporary visas to permanent residence and naturalization:
- A leading multinational telecommunications equipment company
- A multinational publicly-traded equipment manufacturing company
- Numerous contract research organizations and biotechnology companies working on life-saving and life-sustaining medical treatments
- Cutting-edge software development companies
- Consulting companies needing highly specialized and trained personnel
- A global technology, industrial and consumer products company
- Numerous multinational companies establishing new offices and manufacturing facilities in the U.S.
- Numerous foreign investors starting new businesses in the U.S.
- Researchers, Scientists and Physicians seeking permanent residence through the national interest waiver, outstanding researcher or extraordinary ability categories
- Movie production companies transferring directors, producers, actors and key crew members
- Hundreds of family members seeking to reunite with their loved ones
- Scores of new U.S. citizens